Svn checksum mismatch while updating expected
svn: Checksum mismatch while updating ‘thenameofyourfile.ext’; expected: ‘e0585e8a5e638c6d5490ab2feb9b4267’, actual: ‘d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e’ open the “entries” file that lives inside the “.svn” folder in a text editor.
But this allowed such manipulation as I described above.I wish I had some deep revelations to reveal here after my 6 month break.The time has flown by, to be honest, so maybe insight will come with a little more time to process it all.We only get one shot at this life, so I applaud anyone who can and does take some time to slow down and reassess.You can’t focus on what’s important to you if you don’t take time to figure out what it is! In the example above is “e0585e8a5e638c6d5490ab2feb9b4267” Replace with the actual checksum.
In the example above is “d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e” Done.
One thing I didn’t realize is how many people I know have done something similar.
I’ve heard many tales of purpose-full breaks of 3 months to a year or more from folks I didn’t expect to have taken that leap.
I’m feeling the need to start turning my attention to the growing list of ideas and projects on the whiteboard in my apartment. After I spend spend a few days in Austin next week, that is….
I know I’ll be in Portland, Oregon, by the end of the year. I’m back to share what I’ve been up to over the 10½ weeks since I first posted this.
TL;dr: More travel, plus adventures closer to home, and the beginnings of me poking my head up to survey possibilities in the world of the working.